Brief description of Apex Consulting
Apex Consulting (Apex) is an international development consulting firm with extensive global experience in management and strategy consultancy to support broad-based, inclusive development. We have offices in the United States, Yemen, Jordan, and Egypt, and a portfolio in over 20 countries.
We back our deep technical knowledge with first-in-class project management and have a long track record successfully delivering results-focused international development programs in Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia.
Core Competencies & Capabilities
Apex specializes in helping government and private sector partners fuel transformative economic growth through the following service offerings:
- Legal, policy, and regulatory reforms
- Institutional assessment and restructuring
- Improve Government to Businesses (G2B) service delivery
- Business process mapping and engineering
- Capacity building and training
We have been selected to carry out projects for major international donor organization. Apex has worked for multi-lateral and bilateral donors including the World Bank, African Development Bank, and USAID, and has worked directly with host-country governments and with multinational corporations and local business. This gives Apex a multi-dimensional understanding of the forces shaping economic growth.
Intern Job description:
- Assist with research tasks
- Interact with clients and project team to plan and develop project work
- Assist with project activities
- Provide business solutions and recommendations to clients to meet project goal
- Assist with business development activities
- Support in project management and planning
- Assist with general administrative responsibilities
- Participate in related development conferences and networking events.
- Research prospects and identify matches between donor interests and Apex development strategy.
- Develop compelling concept notes to gauge the interest of the potential partner
- Senior Undergrad or graduate student in Public Administration, Public Policy, International Affairs, International Studies
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Computer literate, including operating skills necessary for development and preparation of Excel spreadsheets, presentation, correspondence, and research;
- Creativity, ownership, initiative, organizational skills, and attention to detail
Starts September 1, 2021
If interested, please download the Employment Application form, fill it out, and send it along with cover page and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 30 2021
No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted.
Apex Consulting International LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
Comments are closed.