Brief description of Apex Consulting
Apex Consulting (Apex) is an international development consulting firm with extensive global experience in management and strategy consultancy to support broad-based, inclusive development. We have offices in the United States, Yemen, Jordan, and Egypt, and a portfolio in over 20 countries.
We back our deep technical knowledge with first-in-class project management and have a long track record successfully delivering results-focused international development programs in Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia.
Core Competencies & Capabilities
Apex specializes in helping government and private sector partners fuel transformative economic growth through the following service offerings:
- Legal, policy, and regulatory reforms
- Institutional assessment and restructuring
- Improve Government to Businesses (G2B) service delivery
- Business process mapping and engineering
- Capacity building and training
We have been selected to carry out projects for major international donor organization. Apex has worked for multi-lateral and bilateral donors including the World Bank, African Development Bank, and USAID, and has worked directly with host-country governments and with multinational corporations and local business. This gives Apex a multi-dimensional understanding of the forces shaping economic growth.
Intern Job description:
- Assist with research tasks
- Interact with clients and project team to plan and develop project work
- Assist with project activities
- Provide business solutions and recommendations to clients to meet project goal
- Assist with business development activities
- Support in project management and planning
- Assist with general administrative responsibilities
- Participate in related development conferences and networking events.
- Research prospects and identify matches between donor interests and Apex development strategy.
- Develop compelling concept notes to gauge the interest of the potential partner
- Senior Undergrad or graduate student in Public Administration, Public Policy, International Affairs, International Studies
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Computer literate, including operating skills necessary for development and preparation of Excel spreadsheets, presentation, correspondence, and research;
- Creativity, ownership, initiative, organizational skills, and attention to detail
Starts September 1, 2021
March 30 2021
No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted.
Apex Consulting International LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment