Brief description of Apex Consulting
Apex Consulting (Apex) is an international development consulting firm with extensive global experience in management and strategy consultancy to support broad-based, inclusive development. We have offices in the United States, Yemen, Jordan, and Egypt, and a portfolio in over 20 countries.
We back our deep technical knowledge with first-in-class project management and have a long track record successfully delivering results-focused international development programs in Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia.
Core Competencies & Capabilities
Apex specializes in helping government and private sector partners fuel transformative economic growth through the following service offerings:
- Legal, policy, and regulatory reforms
- Institutional assessment and restructuring
- Improve Government to Businesses (G2B) service delivery
- Business process mapping and engineering
- Capacity building and training
We have been selected to carry out projects for major international donor organization. Apex has worked for multi-lateral and bilateral donors including the World Bank, African Development Bank, and USAID, and has worked directly with host-country governments and with multinational corporations and local business. This gives Apex a multi-dimensional understanding of the forces shaping economic growth.
Marketing Specialist Intern Key Responsibilities:
- Assist with the production of marketing materials, contents, and literature
- Involve with planning, executing, and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns
- Manage social media channels and digital marketing efforts
- Assist with managing marketing events and campaigns
- Assist with developing marketing strategy
- Interest in digital marketing and eager to learn
- Creative mindset who will help with content creation
- Some digital marketing experience is preferred.
- Must be a recent marketing graduate or current senior pursuing a degree in marketing or business
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ownership, initiative, organizational skills, and attention to detail
Schedule and duration:
Starts March 1, 2021 for three months
No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted.
Apex Consulting International LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment