Brief description of Apex Consulting
Apex Consulting (Apex) is an international development consulting firm with extensive global experience in management and strategy consultancy to support broad-based, inclusive development. We have offices in the United States, Yemen, Jordan, and Egypt, and a portfolio in over 20 countries.
We back our deep technical knowledge with first-in-class project management and have a long track record successfully delivering results-focused international development programs in Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia.
Core Competencies & Capabilities
Apex specializes in helping government and private sector partners fuel transformative economic growth through the following service offerings:
- Legal, policy, and regulatory reforms
- Institutional assessment and restructuring
- Improve Government to Businesses (G2B) service delivery
- Business process mapping and engineering
- Capacity building and training
We have been selected to carry out projects for major international donor organization. Apex has worked for multi-lateral and bilateral donors including the World Bank, African Development Bank, and USAID, and has worked directly with host-country governments and with multinational corporations and local business. This gives Apex a multi-dimensional understanding of the forces shaping economic growth.
Marketing Specialist Intern Key Responsibilities:
- Assist with the production of marketing materials, contents, and literature
- Involve with planning, executing, and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns
- Manage social media channels and digital marketing efforts
- Assist with managing marketing events and campaigns
- Assist with developing marketing strategy
- Interest in digital marketing and eager to learn
- Creative mindset who will help with content creation
- Some digital marketing experience is preferred.
- Must be a recent marketing graduate or current senior pursuing a degree in marketing or business
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ownership, initiative, organizational skills, and attention to detail
Schedule and duration:
Starts March 1, 2021 for three months
If interested, please download the Employment Application form, fill it out, and send it along with cover page and a resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted.
Apex Consulting International LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
Comments are closed.